|Release date||May 14, 2015|
|Minimum bet per spin||0,20$|
|Maximum bet per spin||20$|
Satoshi’s Secret is an online slot game developed and launched by Endorphina.
Even if there are many different types of slot games in each online casino, Satoshi’s Secret stands out as something completely unique.
Its six reels are set at the heart of a vast computer matrix, and they each display three symbols. The top half of the paytable consists of a hooded hacker along with pound, dollar and euro symbols.
The letters Q, W, E, R, T and Y complete the bottom half, but they have an important role to play in bonus features (more on that later!). A special bitcoin bonus symbol triggers the fantastic Trading Bonus game, and there’s a circuit board wild, too.
The paylines on Satoshi’s Secret are adjustable up to 20. There’s plenty to love about this slot, but the surprisingly deep Trading Bonus game is a real highlight. It involves investing your wins in commodities and hoping that they’ll rise!
Satoshi’s Secret whirls into life in a flurry of techno wizardry and espionage. It’s a joy to behold, and we felt as though we were playing deep inside the Matrix! The reels are set against a map of the world that crackles with energy grids and computer networks. It’s compelling, thrilling, and made us want to dig deeper straight away.
The symbol design is utterly original and perfectly in keeping with the cyber theme. Circuit boards, crypto currencies and a mysterious, hooded hacker all appear. Individual symbols are adorned with circuitry, and the colour palette is predominantly techno green.
Satoshi’s Secret doesn’t offer the usual free spins, but its other bonus features more than make up for this. They’re entertaining, and unique, and they can be quite lucrative.
How to play?
1. Begin by setting music and sound effects to your desired level. You can do this by pressing the speaker icon at the top of the screen.
2. You’ll notice an “i” button next to the speaker. Pressing that opens the slot’s instructions, and you’ll be able to read about the payable and bonus features.
3. When everything is clear, close the instructions.
4. Tap “coin value” to adjust the size of your wager while keeping an eye on the neighbouring “bet” box, which displays your total bet.
5. Autospin is accessed by pressing the two revolving arrows next to the spin button.
6. Set a responsible budget, then tap “spin” to start hacking!
The game is available on any devices.
For further information or to play, please click here.